Butter or fat
salt and pepper
piece of meat of your choice
1 to 2 shallots
1 glass of red wine
1 dl beef ceiling
- Heat the meat, depending on its thickness, for an hour in a hot air oven at 50°C.
- Season the meat with salt and pepper.
- Melt the butter or fat in a hot pan and fry the meat for 3 min. on high heat on each side.
- In another pan, stew the finely chopped shallot.
- Remove the meat from the pan and plus the pan with the stock and red wine. Leave to reduce and add the shallot.
- Season with salt and pepper.