Taste our grey partridge, a rare and delectable delicacy that will delight even the most discerning gourmet.
It all starts with their diet. These birds live on pure, organic delicacies that nature has to offer, including grains, grasses, seeds, leaves, weeds, clover, and insects. This diet provides meat that is not only exceptionally tasty, but also pure and healthy.
Young partridges generally require a shorter cooking time and are often roasted to fully bring out their delicious flavour and keep the meat juicy.
- From September 15 tot November 24
- Delivered on Friday and Saturday
- The partridges are vacuum-packed directly from our supplier to ensure absolute freshness.
Sold by piece +- 200 g/piece
- Roast the partridges until golden brown all over.
- Place them in an oven dish and keep the roasting juices to make the gravy.
- Brown them for another 15 minutes in the oven at 180°C. Baste regularly.
- Leave the partridge to rest, wrapped in aluminium foil, for approximately 10 minutes.
Serve with a juniper berry sauce.
Complete your meal
This product is not available for delivery on Tuesday.
This product is not available for delivery on Wednesday.
This product is not available for delivery on Thursday.