Hendrik style bone-in ribs
BAKING TIP: Hendrik-style bone steak
- Heat the meat, depending on its thickness, for an hour in a hot air oven at 50°C.
- Put your oven ajar, so that there is ventilation. This results in a crispy crust when baking.
- Season the meat with coarse sea salt and pepper. Massage lightly.
- Bake or grill for 3 to 4 minutes on high heat on each side, depending on the thickness.
- Remove the leg and fry another 30 seconds on each side.
- Cut the meat into slices and finish with coarse sea salt.