Dierendonck Family Cleaver by Tomer Botner
Florentine Kitchen Knives, a name that, much like Dierendonck, is synonymous with craftsmanship and tradition, has created a personal cleaver especially for Hendrik. The unique piece of precision was created by hand by Tomer Botner, a talented designer from Tel-Aviv, who has headed Florentine since 2012. He has since provided star chefs around the world with their favourite kitchen weapons.
This chopping knife is much more than a mere kitchen tool: it is a masterpiece of design and functionality. Use this knife to effortlessly slice and chop through meat and vegetables, adding a touch of craftsmanship to your culinary creations. The knife pays homage to a traditional craft with a contemporary twist, something we can appreciate.
Get this exclusive chopping knife for yourself, or surprise the amateur chef who wants that extra touch. Carefully packed in its wooden protective box and provided with protective oil.
How do I maintain my cleaver?
- Never place the knife in the dishwasher.
- Use a mild detergent and a soft sponge to clean the knife.
- Dry the knife thoroughly after cleaning and avoid prolonged contact with water.
- If you don't use the knife for a long time, apply a thin layer of mineral or camellia oil to the blade and handle to protect them.
- We recommend sharpening the knife with whetstones or a water-cooled sharpening system. A steel or ceramic honing rod can be used to maintain the edges.